Monday 4 July 2011

Lykke Li Love

Ok so Glastonbury lived up to my expectations, although we felt like we had to earn the good times with what felt like an army assault course just to get in the place. 4 hours queueing squashed up in crowds in the pouring rain, and then two hours searching for a pitch whilst losing all my friends and not having a phone.

One of my highlights however was the lovely Lykke Li on the Sunday, who appears to have gone a bit goth in her style (which is a great thing in my eyes!) She loves black (me too me too!) She was one of the first to start the top knot hairstyle thing that sweeped East London a while back.

top-knot top-knot

pouty pout pout

smoking is cool. no its not. sometimes it looks cool

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...