Thursday 9 May 2013

Praise for my Galaxy

I am completely happy with my Galaxy S2 Samsung phone, it does everything I need it to and costs much less a  month than you know who, plus I have never seen anyone with a cracked screen, have you? Oh well maybe not completely happy. Often it takes a while for Apps to reach the android market such as Vine ( I think it's coming soon?) and the fact you cant buy fun phone covers for it.

Although I notice Society6 now do the Samsung S4 covers but that's not much use for me at the moment. Aaaanyway, I like this one, and I like the work of Sirin Thada. Society 6 is a great way of discovering artists and designers out there. I havent worked out if it's a good or bad way for artists to make money - but it's certainly a great way of getting noticed online. There are all sorts of sites like this popping up. You can get your artwork turned into fabric, cushions, shower curtains, mirrors, and more!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...